WELCOME TO MY BLOGS....

WELCOME TO MY BLOGS....

Thursday, April 22, 2010

PULAU PANGKOR trip~

i back from PULAU PANGKOR..

WOW..

BLACK LE...
HAIZ~

T__T

i want white back
when can white back??
i want
i want...


i black le..
bcose me at pangkor..
very hot..
OMG...

i got take some picture..

let ur c~


1st day..
on the way 2 PANGKOR..

AT FERRY TAKE~



me v my sister~




wow..
at ferry..take..


浪非常大~



my sister v my cousin...


me v my 2sister~
my dear sister~



my family..
my cousin..sister

&my 2sister~


evening..
day nice o...
me v my 2sister...


we 4 girl..
me,my 2sister &my cousin..
in front hotel take~



at SOTONG factory~

big SOTONG ON MY HEAD~
i take v my sister~


me..
wah..
so hot..



my sister DUKUNG me~


.........................................................................NEXT PAGE..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment