WELCOME TO MY BLOGS....

WELCOME TO MY BLOGS....

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

haiz..

HAI.Z!!!




so sad!!




nx week my brother want go UK ady..
but him go study..
than nvm la..

i sked i will miss him everyday..
but cnt c him..
haiz..


very no mood..
nx friday wan bk kepong ..kl ler..


wan fetch brother 2 airport..






I VERY MISS HIM!!
 
brother..
after u go UK dun 4get me o..
u go 2years..
i will vy care of u!!
u mz take care o..
take care v ur healty oso..


now u at kl.,..
i oso cnt saw u..
haiz..
so sad..


but nvm..
thursday u ady back..
haha..






wan exam le..
more week !!
i sked i no mood 2 exam..
after brother go UK study..
i sked i will miss him vy much..
somemore..


i hope me will no think too much..






c u when u bk..
haha..
 
my stupid blogs..
haha..




ntg 2 write ler...


take care o!!

No comments:

Post a Comment