WELCOME TO MY BLOGS....

WELCOME TO MY BLOGS....

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

omg!!!

OMG!!
so gam 
siang siang birthday brother go UK tat day..

haiz..

brother oso cnt celebrate v him..
haiz..


nvm la..
now think of brother i oso want cry out ler..
haiz..

dun write ler..

ltr reli cry lor..

everynite oso cnt slp..

mayb vy miss brother le..
and he wan go uk le..
bu she de him go..
haiz..


b4 he go kl study..
i oso cry lor..
haiz..
cam lor me..
haiz..

sister go kl study!!
me oso cry..
me is the most younger in my family..
so me still no yt over f5..
after f5 i oso wan same v them ..

haiz..
sister holiday until yst..
yst afternoon oso back le..

i vy miss her oso..

haiz..

y me so cham??
so sad??
so miss them??
haiz..


y can i do now??
i oso duno..

haha,,

i will think tis word when i unhappy..
""HAPPY COME HAPPY GO""

them happy i will happy too..
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment