WELCOME TO MY BLOGS....

WELCOME TO MY BLOGS....

Sunday, March 27, 2011

1st Party Celebration-My birthday

Yesterday Is My Birthday~March26
I Feel Very Happy AND Suprise......


I Never Think U Will Prepare celebration V me...
I Think U Back From KL..Just Accompany Me To Eat......
Then Over My birthday~!


My Friend Call Me Out Tonight..Wanna Celebrate Birthday Party V Me ,
I Also Promise Them Lor..
Because After I go Study College..I will less back Hometown..
So ,Will less meet My dear freind~
After That,
I Ask My dear Wanna Join Or Not~
He Say Cant join~He busy Something!!


Night,
After I Finish Work..Back home le..
He Call me say-wanna accompany me go~Ok~!!


After that,
he bought a new clothes to me-blue in colour~
i 1st time saw him,buy clothes for me!!
1st time buy clothes for gal~


O...RIGHT!!
after that,we go MCD~
for meet my friend there~im late,but i still have many friend late than me...


because,i late back from work......
birthday party start already.....
my friend bought me a cake..
to celebrate v me.....


I Got Take some picture v my friend~
time problem,so we never chat very long....
because i wanna to join another party soon...
6 lengzai...include my dear!!

this picture no clear...
but..still meed to keep it..memory!!


take v my dear~
END PARTY~!!
THANKS MY FREIND TO CELEBRATE V ME..

~~The End~~




By :joey ong
date:2011.03.27

No comments:

Post a Comment