WELCOME TO MY BLOGS....

WELCOME TO MY BLOGS....

Sunday, March 27, 2011

2nd Party-Celebration V My dear&his friend

First,
i just back from MCD..
just finish my 1st celebration party...
i dunno..what should i say..
afternoon,my friend call me out..
wanna celebrate v me..
Yeah!!


Finish It!!


We go celebrate v my dear and his friend...
we go sing k-cube box..
i never think he will celebrate v me ...
because,i think he already forget my birthday!!
because,he never wish me anymore!!


OK......End~!!!
he fetch me to there...
i feel scare,because i dunno my dear will give me a "BIG SUPRISE"


He call his friend to take the POP!!
He own take cake and sing Happy Birthday Song For Me!!
That Time,i feel very "GAM DONG"
Last year,i birthday...he cant join...
i think this year,he also never celebrate v me!!


Last,he got celebrate v me....and sing a lover song for me to hear!!
and put on the "lilin"is special!!
i like IT so much~!!
He order the cake from SECRET RECEIPE!!
CHOCOLATE CAKE,because he know i like to eat this cake!!

I like the letter"lilin"so much~
i like to eat this cake..!!

WHY he write my name?not write dear?
This cake very expensive~lolx



my dear v his friend-YAM SENG!!
Cut Cake Time!!
Wow!!

Take V mY dear!

thanks ur early prepare &celebration v me!!
IM very HAPPY !!
Thanks your friend to celebrate v me TOO!!

My DEAR BEST friend!!
5 lengzai!!

This My Simple BLOG~
Thanks for viewing mY Blogger~!





Anyway,
Thanks You My dear!!
i love u so much~
                                      
-------------------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment